Vs > Znamenka
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Owensboro, Ky, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Padidan, Pakistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Highland Home, Al, Usa
Znamenka vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Znamenka vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Znamenka vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Znamenka vs Harnosand, Sweden
Providenja Bay vs Oita
Blaine, Wa vs Ivinhema
Dar Es Salaam vs Bayankhongor
Kazan vs Chita
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 9,310 km or 5,785 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 304° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 217.7° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.9 °C (28.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.1 °C (29°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 982 mm (38.7 in) more which is equivalent to 982 l/m² (24.1 US gal/ft²) or 9,820,000 l/ha (1,049,823 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cuiaba, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Silute, Lithuania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pantelleria, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chunggang, South Korea
Znamenka vs Kangnung, North Korea
Znamenka vs Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
Znamenka vs Khovd, Mongolia
Znamenka vs Tadotsu, Japan
Swift Current (cda), Sk vs Nagasaki
Royal Oak, Md vs Gothenburg
Antalaha/ Antsirabat vs Verhojansk
Fort Scott, Ks vs Isoka
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka