Vs > Zaporizhia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Morondava, Madagascar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bangalore, India
Zaporizhia vs Sesheke, Zambia
Zaporizhia vs Jokioinen, Finland
Zaporizhia vs Anadyr, Russia
Zaporizhia vs Tucuman, Argentina
San R. Yuma vs Boke
Monmouth, Il vs Poronajsk
Lafayette, La vs Belo Horizonte
Jakobshavn vs Pjatigorsk
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 9,511 km or 5,910 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 305.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 217.6° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1033 mm (40.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1033 l/m² (25.35 US gal/ft²) or 10,330,000 l/ha (1,104,346 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Fortaleza, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kirovograd, Ukraine
Zaporizhia vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Zaporizhia vs Beirut, Lebanon
Zaporizhia vs Songea, Tanzania
Vologda vs Abilene, Tx
Masatepe vs Mcleansboro, Il
Irako vs Taua
Korf vs Ottawa, Ks
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW