Vs > Wellington Aero
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Viljujsk, Russia
Wellington Aero vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Entebbe, Uganda
Wellington Aero vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Tura, Russia
Agra vs Punta Arenas
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Villa Riva
Macquarie Island vs Tegucigalpa
Odense vs Abu Kamal
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 13,134 km or 8,162 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 78° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.3° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.1 °C (2°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 524.9 mm (20.7 in) more which is equivalent to 524.9 l/m² (12.88 US gal/ft²) or 5,249,000 l/ha (561,153 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wallaceville, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sukhumi, Georgia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Kashi, China
Wellington Aero vs Concordia, Kansas, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Wellington Aero vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs North Battleford, Sk
Faro vs Funchal
Bondoukou vs Thiruvananthapuram
Sagres, Algarve vs Sakon Nakhon
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE