Vs > Waiotapu Forest
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Waiotapu Forest Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Homalin, Myanmar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rome, Ga, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Waiotapu Forest vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Waiotapu Forest vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Kwajalein Island vs Ouallene Bordj
Torun vs Winnipeg, Manitoba
Port-Gentil vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab
Joensuu vs Camden, Sc
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,924 km or 8,031 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Waiotapu Forest bearing 75.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 58.3° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waiotapu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waiotapu Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 140.3 mm (5.5 in) more which is equivalent to 140.3 l/m² (3.44 US gal/ft²) or 1,403,000 l/ha (149,990 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Waiotapu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Waiotapu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiotapu Forest vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Waihi, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Houma, La, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Biskra, Algeria
Waiotapu Forest vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Waiotapu Forest vs Luanda, Angola
Waiotapu Forest vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Quanah, Tx vs Belterra
Yola vs Muscat
Armavir vs Tsu
Cheb vs Watertown, Ny
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Waiotapu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiotapu Forest