Vs > Waingawa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Waingawa Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chernigov, Ukraine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Muren, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Soure, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Waingawa vs Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
Waingawa vs Raseiniai, Lithuania
Waingawa vs Nigde, Turkey
Waingawa vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Wilmington, North Carolina vs Indianola, Ia
Yevlax vs Oshkosh, Wi
Cozzo Spadaro vs Paris
Jasper, Alberta vs Victoria (marine), Bc
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Waingawa, New Zealand is approximately 13,059 km or 8,115 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Waingawa bearing 77.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.5° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waingawa has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waingawa is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 590.4 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 590.4 l/m² (14.49 US gal/ft²) or 5,904,000 l/ha (631,177 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.9° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Waingawa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Waingawa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waingawa vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thandwe, Myanmar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Niamey, Niger
West Palm Beach, Fl vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Waingawa vs Enugu, Nigeria
Waingawa vs Hachinohe, Japan
Waingawa vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Waingawa vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Naples, Campania vs Pana, Il
Otaru vs Chiba
Dover, De vs Mendoza
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Strasbourg
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Waingawa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Waingawa