Vs > Vanavara
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Casablanca, Cuba
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Matsuyama, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Voronez, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Yanji, China
Vanavara vs Altamira, Brazil
Vanavara vs Tambov, Russia
Vanavara vs Kem, Russia
Vanavara vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Gwavas Forest vs Iqaluit, Nt
Fort St John, Bc vs Hita
Ceres vs Fukue
Temple, Tx vs Circleville, Oh
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 10,337 km or 6,423 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 2.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 178.8° or S .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 29.8 °C (53.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.1 °C (66.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1125.2 mm (44.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1125.2 l/m² (27.62 US gal/ft²) or 11,252,000 l/ha (1,202,913 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.6° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dudinka, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Maracay, Venezuela
Vanavara vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Vanavara vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Vanavara vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Vanavara vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Sanchez vs Agadir
Arvaikheer vs Livingstone
Ostersund-Froson vs Mbabane
Chupungnyong vs Laukuva
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara