Vs > Ullungdo Island
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ullungdo Island Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nema, Mauritania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Abu Kamal, Syria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Ullungdo Island vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
Ullungdo Island vs Murree, Pakistan
Gyzylarbat vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pleven
Paraparaumu vs Medan, Sumatra
Bouake vs Dalatangi
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ullungdo Island, North Korea is approximately 12,181 km or 7,569 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ullungdo Island bearing 29.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 154.3° or SSE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ullungdo Island has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- The annual average temperature is 11.7 °C (21°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.4 °C (24.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 315.3 mm (12.4 in) more which is equivalent to 315.3 l/m² (7.74 US gal/ft²) or 3,153,000 l/ha (337,077 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.8° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ullungdo Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ullungdo Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ullungdo Island vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Galva, Il, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Ullungdo Island vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Ullungdo Island vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Ullungdo Island vs Salloum, Egypt
Ullungdo Island vs Jersey, Uk
Telsiai vs Kybartai
Moline/ Quad City, Il vs Lazaropole
Mishima vs Quba
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Olenek
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ullungdo Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ullungdo Island