Vs > Treinta Y Tres
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Treinta Y Tres Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Djelfa, Algeria
Treinta Y Tres vs Babolsar, Iran
Treinta Y Tres vs Sumoto, Japan
Treinta Y Tres vs Kiev, Ukraine
Treinta Y Tres vs Corrientes, Argentina
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina vs Balclutha, Finegand
New Brunswick, Nj vs Antananarivo
Shimizu/ Ashizuri vs Kiev
Cobar Mo vs Westport Aero
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay is approximately 7,194 km or 4,470 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Treinta Y Tres bearing 334.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 336.3° or NNW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.9 °C (12.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 250 mm (9.8 in) more which is equivalent to 250 l/m² (6.14 US gal/ft²) or 2,500,000 l/ha (267,267 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Treinta Y Tres.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Treinta Y Tres. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Treinta Y Tres vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -2 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -32 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lindenberg, Germany
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rivadavia, Argentina
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mombetsu, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kenitra, Morocco
Treinta Y Tres vs Hot Springs, Va, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Viterbo, Italy
Treinta Y Tres vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Treinta Y Tres vs Vitoria, Brazil
Tottori vs Qingdao
Glasgow, Scotland vs Columbia, Mo
Deir-Alla vs Minginui Forest
Franca vs Melo
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Treinta Y Tres Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres