Vs > Temuka
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bologna, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Levsi, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Temuka vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Temuka vs Uwajima, Japan
Temuka vs Vitim, Russia
Temuka vs Remanso, Brazil
Duverge vs Indianapolis, Indiana
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Conway, Sc
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Itirucu
Waiouru Mwd vs Usak
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 13,475 km or 8,374 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 81.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 52.5° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Temuka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.8 °C (23°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 922.5 mm (36.3 in) more which is equivalent to 922.5 l/m² (22.64 US gal/ft²) or 9,225,000 l/ha (986,214 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Portland, Maine, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Paramaribo, Suriname
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Whenuapai, New Zealand
Temuka vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Temuka vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Temuka vs Holly, Co, Usa
Temuka vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Port Jervis, Ny
Guanajuato, Gto. vs Krakow
El Showak vs Kerch
Cobb (Dam) vs Scott, Sk
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka