Vs > Te Teko
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Teko Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pige, Argentina
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Denton, Md, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kassel, Germany
Te Teko vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Te Teko vs Saiq, Oman
Te Teko vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Te Teko vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Fresno, California vs Damazin
Barbalha vs Dudinka
Maramarua Forest vs Ekalaka, Mt
Tarialan vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Te Teko, New Zealand is approximately 12,881 km or 8,005 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Te Teko bearing 75.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 58.5° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 69.1 mm (2.7 in) more which is equivalent to 69.1 l/m² (1.7 US gal/ft²) or 691,000 l/ha (73,872 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Te Teko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Te Teko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Teko vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Smara, Western Sahara
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Guam, Mariana Islands
Te Teko vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Te Teko vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Te Teko vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Te Teko vs Bergen - Florida, Norway
Cabrera vs Grajau
Pierre Faa Ap, Sd vs Shannon
Allahabad vs Lenoir, Nc
Brest vs Manitowoc, Wi
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Teko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko