Vs > Te Kuiti
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Kuiti Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Barbacena, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Farafra, Egypt
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Te Kuiti vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Te Kuiti vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
Te Kuiti vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Te Kuiti vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Natchez, Ms vs Serrinha
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Nova Friburgo
Yurimaguas vs La Ceiba
Prachin Buri vs Baker Lake, Nt
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Te Kuiti, New Zealand is approximately 13,030 km or 8,097 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Te Kuiti bearing 76.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 58.5° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 14 mm (0.6 in) more which is equivalent to 14 l/m² (0.34 US gal/ft²) or 140,000 l/ha (14,967 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Te Kuiti.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Te Kuiti. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kuiti vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Monte Santo, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Haboro, Japan
Te Kuiti vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Te Kuiti vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Te Kuiti vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Te Kuiti vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Jenisejsk vs Athens
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Tchiban
Crow Agency, Mt vs Cluj
Port Arthur, Tx vs Esperance, Western Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Kuiti Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti