Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Correntina, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dudinka, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Cologne vs Homalin
Visby vs Balikpapan, Borneo
San Sebastian/ Igueldo vs Melbourne, Victoria
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,009 km or 8,084 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 75.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 59.5° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.4 °C (16.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0 °C (0°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 397.6 mm (15.7 in) more which is equivalent to 397.6 l/m² (9.76 US gal/ft²) or 3,976,000 l/ha (425,061 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.4° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Charjew, Turkmenistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Brinkley, Ar, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Pyi, Myanmar
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Barnaul vs Acarigua
St Georges vs Holsteinsborg
Lastourville vs Suwalki
Geneva, Ne vs Ipameri
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf