Vs > Te Aroha
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Aroha Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Canar, Ecuador
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Plaisance, Mauritius
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Spokane, Wa, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aswan, Egypt
Te Aroha vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Te Aroha vs Onslow, Western Australia, Australia
Te Aroha vs Kristianstad, Sweden
Te Aroha vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Nizne-Udinsk vs Trang
Sibu vs Banjul
Balmoral Forest vs Jagdalpur
St. Katrine vs El Arish
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Te Aroha, New Zealand is approximately 12,962 km or 8,055 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Te Aroha bearing 75.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 59.2° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Aroha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Aroha is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.6 °C (1.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 37.3 mm (1.5 in) more which is equivalent to 37.3 l/m² (0.92 US gal/ft²) or 373,000 l/ha (39,876 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Te Aroha.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Te Aroha. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Aroha vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|| -54 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Palmyra, Syria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Algona, Ia, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tystofte, Denmark
Te Aroha vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Te Aroha vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Te Aroha vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Te Aroha vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Koutia vs Faro
Kimball, Ne vs Fukuyama
David City, Ne vs Wadi Halfa
Sobral vs Kimchaek
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Aroha Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Aroha