Vs > Te Anau
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Anau Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kobe, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hami, China
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Washington, In, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs State College, Pa, Usa
Te Anau vs Akune, Japan
Te Anau vs Tindouf, Algeria
Te Anau vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Te Anau vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Kenitra vs Prachin Buri
Armavir vs Campo Grande
Tamanrasset vs Jenisejsk
Guaira vs Tel Aviv
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Te Anau, New Zealand is approximately 13,769 km or 8,556 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Te Anau bearing 84.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 51.5° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Anau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Anau is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.4 °C (0.7°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 369.7 mm (14.6 in) more which is equivalent to 369.7 l/m² (9.07 US gal/ft²) or 3,697,000 l/ha (395,234 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Te Anau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Te Anau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Anau vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dubrovnik, Croatia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aldan, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mt Vernon, Il, Usa
Te Anau vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Te Anau vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Te Anau vs Baitag, Mongolia
Te Anau vs Kobe, Japan
Calgary, Alberta vs Sheberghan
Raseiniai vs Viroqua, Wi
Piura vs Lampedusa Island
Siemreap vs San Diego, California
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Te Anau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Anau