Vs > Taupo Nzed
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Taupo Nzed Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Methoni, Greece
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Samos, Greece
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hikone, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs M. Calamita, Italy
Taupo Nzed vs Koutia, Mali
Taupo Nzed vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Taupo Nzed vs Monywa, Myanmar
Taupo Nzed vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Bordeaux vs Pergamino
Fukue vs Santiago
Erlian vs Mossuril, Lumbo
Kotlas vs Faro
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Taupo Nzed, New Zealand is approximately 12,962 km or 8,055 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Taupo Nzed bearing 75.9° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 57.9° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Taupo Nzed is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.6 °C (20.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 394.9 mm (15.5 in) more which is equivalent to 394.9 l/m² (9.69 US gal/ft²) or 3,949,000 l/ha (422,174 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.7° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Taupo Nzed.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Taupo Nzed. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taupo Nzed vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -51 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kabwe Agromet, Zambia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Taupo Nzed vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Taupo Nzed vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Taupo Nzed vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa vs Richmond, Virginia
Ulaangom vs Beeville, Tx
Mukteswar/ Kumaon vs Monterrey
Cape Dyer, Nt vs Mwmosa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Taupo Nzed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed