Vs > Tanta
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tanta Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Basra, Iraq
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kawthaung, Myanmar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sukhumi, Georgia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Tanta vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
Tanta vs Sfax, Tunisia
Tanta vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Tanta vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Trelew vs San R. Yuma
Imperial, Ne vs Bluffields
Duverge vs Clark, Sd
Anderson, In vs Winchmore
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Tanta, Egypt is approximately 10,304 km or 6,403 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Tanta bearing 303.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 233.4° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Tanta has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tanta is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4.2 °C (7.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1492 mm (58.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1492 l/m² (36.62 US gal/ft²) or 14,920,000 l/ha (1,595,047 US gal/ac) more. About 30 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.1° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Tanta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Tanta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tanta vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kandalaksa, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Tanta vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Tanta vs Bayaguana, Dominican Republic
Tanta vs Patras, Greece
Tanta vs Caen, France
Ismailia vs Tsuruga
Ophir vs Mexico City
Havana vs Marshall, Tx
Asosan vs Vientiane
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tanta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tanta