Vs > St. Katrine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs St. Katrine Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
St. Katrine vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
St. Katrine vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
St. Katrine vs Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
St. Katrine vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Mexico, Mo vs Nanortalik
Jagdalpur vs Bulawayo Goetz
Conway, Ar vs Dhahran
Messina, Sicily vs Im Poliny Osipenko
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and St. Katrine, Egypt is approximately 10,680 km or 6,636 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from St. Katrine bearing 304.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 233.6° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas St. Katrine has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas St. Katrine is in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5 °C (9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1522 mm (59.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1522 l/m² (37.35 US gal/ft²) or 15,220,000 l/ha (1,627,119 US gal/ac) more. About 73 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in St. Katrine.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to St. Katrine. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of St. Katrine vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hororata, New Zealand
St. Katrine vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
St. Katrine vs Asahikawa, Japan
St. Katrine vs Armavir, Russia
St. Katrine vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel vs Knoxville, Tn
Eureka, California vs Victoria (airport), Bc
Kap Tobin vs Magdeburg
Cape Frasca vs Baruuhturuun
West Palm Beach, Fl vs St. Katrine Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Katrine
- Port-Said, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) NW
- Cairo, Egypt - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) WNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 203 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Helwan, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) WNW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) W
- El Tor, Egypt - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Minya, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Hurguada, Egypt - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW