Vs > Selagoncy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Asmara, Eritrea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wallaceville, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zigalovo, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Selagoncy vs Mokp’o, North Korea
Selagoncy vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Selagoncy vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Selagoncy vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Fort Wayne, Indiana vs Nowra Ran
Kushiro vs Underkhaan
Valentine, Ne vs Kassala
Whangapoua Forest vs Birmingham, England
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 9,609 km or 5,971 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 12.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 174.2° or S .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 37 °C (66.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 46.6 °C (83.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1250.9 mm (49.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1250.9 l/m² (30.7 US gal/ft²) or 12,509,000 l/ha (1,337,295 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.4° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Covington, La, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ilorin, Nigeria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Selagoncy vs Alghero, Italy
Selagoncy vs Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Selagoncy vs Eldoret, Kenya
Selagoncy vs Pune, India
Vaernes vs Ocotal
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Simusir Island
Uzgorod vs Gladman Point, Nt
Edson, Ab vs Karachi (Airport)
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy