Vs > Sadrinsk
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sadrinsk Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Sadrinsk vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Sadrinsk vs Cadiz, Spain
Sadrinsk vs Quito, Ecuador
Sadrinsk vs Miyako, Japan
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Sakata
Bonavista, Nf vs Skovorodino
Chita vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Samarkand vs Dalbandin
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Sadrinsk, Russia is approximately 10,197 km or 6,336 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Sadrinsk bearing 328.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 199.3° or SSW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Sadrinsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Sadrinsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.4 °C (38.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1114.4 mm (43.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1114.4 l/m² (27.35 US gal/ft²) or 11,144,000 l/ha (1,191,368 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Sadrinsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Sadrinsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sadrinsk vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Takayama, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Sadrinsk vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Sadrinsk vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Sadrinsk vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Sadrinsk vs Mene Grande, Venezuela
Goa vs Famagusta
Erlian vs Lee’s Summit, Mo
Burundi vs Altai
Murmansk vs Znamenka
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sadrinsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Sadrinsk
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 725.2 kms (450.7 miles) NNW
- Ivdel', Russia - 546 kms (339.3 miles) NNW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) NW
- Biser, Russia - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) NW
- Perm, Russia - 497.5 kms (309.1 miles) WNW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 204 kms (126.8 miles) WNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 202.6 kms (125.9 miles) WNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) WNW
- Ufa, Russia - 517 kms (321.3 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 517.6 kms (321.7 miles) SSW
- Orenburg, Russia - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) SW
- Turgay, Kazakhstan - 715.4 kms (444.6 miles) S