Vs > Ruakura
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ruakura Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Greenfield, In, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Ruakura vs Asahikawa, Japan
Ruakura vs Verona, Italy
Ruakura vs Calafat, Romania
Ruakura vs Farmington, Mo, Usa
Malakal vs Niamey
Sainshand vs Mildura, New South Wales
Guadalajara vs Dunedin (Aero)
Kenitra vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ruakura, New Zealand is approximately 13,002 km or 8,079 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ruakura bearing 75.9° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 59.1° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ruakura has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ruakura is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.1 °C (18.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 345.1 mm (13.6 in) more which is equivalent to 345.1 l/m² (8.47 US gal/ft²) or 3,451,000 l/ha (368,935 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ruakura.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ruakura. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ruakura vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Algona, Ia, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Londrina, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kengtung, Myanmar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Ruakura vs North Bay, On, Canada
Ruakura vs Damascus, Syria
Ruakura vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Ruakura vs San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Ko Sichang Island vs Water Valley, Ms
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Coro
Huanuco vs Rize
Topeka, Ks vs Sineiju
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ruakura Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ruakura