Vs > Rangiora
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rangiora Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Miyakojima, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kalmar, Sweden
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Grajau, Brazil
Rangiora vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Rangiora vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Rangiora vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Rangiora vs Lavras, Brazil
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Manston
Nkoundja vs Hoseda-Hard
Quetta vs Collooney, Sligo
Yonagunijima vs Lake Coleridge
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Rangiora, New Zealand is approximately 13,356 km or 8,300 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Rangiora bearing 80.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53.4° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Rangiora has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Rangiora is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.2 °C (22°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.2 °C (2.2°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 878.7 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 878.7 l/m² (21.57 US gal/ft²) or 8,787,000 l/ha (939,389 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Rangiora.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Rangiora. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rangiora vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Macenta, Guinea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Iizuka, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Takada, Japan
Rangiora vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Rangiora vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Rangiora vs Douala, Cameroon
Rangiora vs Unzendake, Japan
Vesterų, Lęsų vs Zambezi
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Ghazni
Lugansk vs Sverdlovsk
Suwalki vs Van
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rangiora Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Rangiora