Vs > Queenstown
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Queenstown Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Muren, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
Queenstown vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Queenstown vs Altamira, Brazil
Queenstown vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
Queenstown vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Matsumoto vs Urbana, Oh
Harrow, On vs Henderson, Nc
Ngaoundere vs Ibirite
Teresina vs Dawei
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Queenstown, New Zealand is approximately 13,684 km or 8,504 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Queenstown bearing 83.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 51.9° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Queenstown has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Queenstown is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.6 °C (4.7°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 692.9 mm (27.3 in) more which is equivalent to 692.9 l/m² (17.01 US gal/ft²) or 6,929,000 l/ha (740,756 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Queenstown.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Queenstown. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Queenstown vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs New York, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Asuncion, Paraguay
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Valparaiso, Chile
Queenstown vs Miliana, Algeria
Queenstown vs Ankara, Turkey
Queenstown vs Skopje, Macedonia
Queenstown vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Badin vs Delphine, In
Temple, Tx vs Waiouru Mwd
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Belfast, Northern Ireland
Labe vs Zacatecas
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Queenstown Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Queenstown