Vs > Palmerston N
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Palmerston N Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pyi, Myanmar
Palmerston N vs Santiago, Chile
Palmerston N vs Mouila, Gabon
Palmerston N vs Paulistana, Brazil
Palmerston N vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Denver, Colorado vs Brenham, Tx
Ganca vs Casper, Wy
Keene, Nh vs Sidi Ifni
Iriomotejima vs Genoa
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Palmerston N, New Zealand is approximately 13,044 km or 8,105 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N bearing 77° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 56.2° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.4 °C (18.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0 °C (0°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 583.4 mm (23 in) more which is equivalent to 583.4 l/m² (14.32 US gal/ft²) or 5,834,000 l/ha (623,693 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Palmerston N.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Palmerston N. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Underkhaan, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Batna, Algeria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Burlington, Iowa, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Palmerston N vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Palmerston N vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Palmerston N vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Palmerston N vs Onega, Russia
Balikesir vs Norton, Ks
Fond Du Lac, Wi vs Razdel’Naja
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Saint Paul, Ne
Eyrewell Forest vs Guangzhou
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Palmerston N Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N