Vs > Gardermoen
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Gardermoen Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bushehr, Iran
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Smithers, Bc, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Picos, Brazil
Gardermoen vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Gardermoen vs Hobart (airport), Australia
Gardermoen vs Ternej, Russia
Gardermoen vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Dusanbe vs Maquinchao
Porto-Alegre vs Armavir
San Juan vs Klodzko
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Piarco
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Gardermoen, Norway is approximately 7,520 km or 4,673 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Gardermoen bearing 285° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 212.5° or SSW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Gardermoen has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gardermoen is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.9 °C (35.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.7 °C (22.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 681 mm (26.8 in) more which is equivalent to 681 l/m² (16.71 US gal/ft²) or 6,810,000 l/ha (728,034 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Gardermoen.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Gardermoen. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gardermoen vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Karonga, Malawi
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Koror, Palau
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Gardermoen vs Kythira Island, Greece
Gardermoen vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Gardermoen vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Gardermoen vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Kljuci vs Goias
Thunder Bay, On vs Yonagunijima
Sakata vs Phetchabun
Hamada vs Quang Tri
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Gardermoen Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Gardermoen
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) NNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) WNW
- Geilo, Norway - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WNW
- Oslo, Norway - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) SW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 191.6 kms (119 miles) WSW