Vs > Ophir
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Maturin, Venezuela
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Larned, Ks, Usa
Ophir vs Munich, Germany
Ophir vs FanÝ, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Ophir vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Ophir vs Lawrence, Ks, Usa
Ras-Sedr vs Atchison, Ks
Turukhansk vs Kastamonu
Paramaribo vs Iriomotejima
Klodzko vs Brisbane, Queensland
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 13,617 km or 8,462 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 83.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 51.7° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ophir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.1 °C (7.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1123.8 mm (44.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1123.8 l/m² (27.58 US gal/ft²) or 11,238,000 l/ha (1,201,417 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.1° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Groton, Ct, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Ophir vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Ophir vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Ophir vs Koneurgench, Turkmenistan
Ophir vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
San Angelo, Texas vs Franca
Kunming vs Olathe, Ks
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Circleville, Oh
Karachi (Airport) vs Kaoma
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW