Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kosti, Sudan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Timehri, Guyana
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hachijojima, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Machado, Brazil
Natitingou vs San Luis
Voronez vs Matam
Key West, Florida vs Monmouth, Il
Mexia, Tx vs Wajir
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 13,587 km or 8,443 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 82.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 52.4° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 998.2 mm (39.3 in) more which is equivalent to 998.2 l/m² (24.5 US gal/ft²) or 9,982,000 l/ha (1,067,142 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Port Hedland, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sumy, Ukraine
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Iqaluit, Nt, Canada
Arauca vs West Palm Beach, Fl
Peshawar vs Myitkyina
Charlottetown, Pe vs Guiria
Dimbokro vs Kenitra
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills