Vs > Ohakea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ohakea Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Leeming, Uk
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
West Palm Beach, Fl vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Ohakea vs Makokou, Gabon
Ohakea vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Ohakea vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Ohakea vs Kofu, Japan
Melbourne, Victoria vs West Chester, Pa
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Algiers
Leipzig vs Yakima, Wa
Krovoj Rog vs Sulina
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ohakea, New Zealand is approximately 13,061 km or 8,116 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ohakea bearing 77.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 56.4° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ohakea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ohakea is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.4 °C (18.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.1 °C (0.2°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 650.9 mm (25.6 in) more which is equivalent to 650.9 l/m² (15.97 US gal/ft²) or 6,509,000 l/ha (695,855 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ohakea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ohakea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohakea vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Suntar, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Belterra, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Miches, Dominican Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Ohakea vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Ohakea vs Prague, Czech Republic
Ohakea vs Urfa, Turkey
Ohakea vs Barnaul, Russia
Sarata vs Santiago
Medford, Wi vs Colorado Springs, Co
Chateau Tongariro vs Pilar
Rostov On Don vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ohakea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohakea
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE