Vs > Ny-Alesund
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ny-Alesund Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Highland Home, Al, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Harrow, On, Canada
Ny-Alesund vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Ny-Alesund vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Albuquerque, New Mexico vs Canakkale
Scuro Mountain vs Miri
Louisburg, Nc vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
Geneva, Ne vs Monterrey
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ny-Alesund, Norway is approximately 7,143 km or 4,439 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ny-Alesund bearing 277.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 192.3° or SSW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ny-Alesund has a tundra climate (ET).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ny-Alesund is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.1 °C (54.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1173 mm (46.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1173 l/m² (28.79 US gal/ft²) or 11,730,000 l/ha (1,254,015 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.1° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ny-Alesund.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ny-Alesund. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ny-Alesund vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Miches, Dominican Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Miyakonojo, Japan
Ny-Alesund vs Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Samos, Greece
Ny-Alesund vs Mahackala, Russia
New London, Wi vs Kalmar
Mandalgovi vs Tateno
Wairakei vs Cork
Hay River, Nt vs Atbara
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ny-Alesund Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ny-Alesund
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) NE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 107.4 kms (66.7 miles) SE
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SSE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 522.1 kms (324.4 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 520.7 kms (323.5 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 958.8 kms (595.8 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 1093.1 kms (679.3 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 1046.9 kms (650.5 miles) SSE
- Karasjok, Norway - 1121.4 kms (696.9 miles) SSE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1173.6 kms (729.3 miles) S