Vs > Ngaumu Forest
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ngaumu Forest Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Analalava, Madagascar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tumeremo, Venezuela
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ituacu, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Ngaumu Forest vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Ngaumu Forest vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Ngaumu Forest vs Izmail, Ukraine
Malin Head vs Minamidaitojima
Dibrugarh, Assam vs Mbabane
Aomori vs Pilar Obs
Novosibirsk vs Geneva, Ne
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,040 km or 8,103 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Ngaumu Forest bearing 77.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.4° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.3 °C (0.5°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 389.2 mm (15.3 in) more which is equivalent to 389.2 l/m² (9.55 US gal/ft²) or 3,892,000 l/ha (416,081 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Ngaumu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Ngaumu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ngaumu Forest vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Maseru, Lesotho
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Babanusa, Sudan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Ngaumu Forest vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Ngaumu Forest vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Ngaumu Forest vs Cheju, North Korea
Ngaumu Forest vs Punta Indio, Argentina
South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In vs Libby, Mt
Nikolskoe/ Beringa vs Francistown
Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny vs Sydney, New South Wales
Mugla vs Nome, Alaska
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ngaumu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest