Vs > Mt Pleasant
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hakodate, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Mt Pleasant vs Vitoria, Brazil
Mt Pleasant vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Mt Pleasant vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Ganca vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Tuckerton, Nj vs Grants Pass, Or
Mazatlan vs Udine
Oita vs El Geneina
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,349 km or 8,295 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 80.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53.1° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.6 °C (1.1°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 860.4 mm (33.9 in) more which is equivalent to 860.4 l/m² (21.12 US gal/ft²) or 8,604,000 l/ha (919,825 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Macenta, Guinea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bogucany, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Takada, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Hama, Syria
Mt Pleasant vs Rumbek, Sudan
Mt Pleasant vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Healdsburg, Ca vs Fredericton (cda), Nb
Alice Springs, Northern Territory vs Jokkmokk
Chinde vs Wichita, Kansas
Albuquerque, New Mexico vs Hyderabad
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant