Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chhor, Pakistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dakar, Senegal
Mcmurdo Sound vs Galati, Romania
Mcmurdo Sound vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Mcmurdo Sound vs Concordia, Kansas, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Cokurdah vs Glasgow, Mt
Lyngvig Fyr vs Groton, Ct
Bulawayo Goetz vs Pavelec
Eureka, California vs Chazy, Ny
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 13,441 km or 8,352 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 106.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 13° or NNE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The annual mean temperature is 41 °C (73.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1330 mm (52.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1330 l/m² (32.64 US gal/ft²) or 13,300,000 l/ha (1,421,858 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.7° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Irece, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Mcmurdo Sound vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Darfield, New Zealand
Mcmurdo Sound vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Rasht, Iran
Hita vs Yoko
Toyama vs Salamanca/ Matacan
Yaounde vs Santiago
Crete, Ne vs Tefe
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound