Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Asahikawa, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dakhla, Egypt
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ze Doca, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Haikou, China
St Georges vs Cork (Ap)
Sittwe vs Hagi
Vardo, Finnmark vs London-Gatwick
New London, Wi vs Springfield, Missouri
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 13,600 km or 8,451 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 83.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 50.8° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.1 °C (27.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 571.9 mm (22.5 in) more which is equivalent to 571.9 l/m² (14.04 US gal/ft²) or 5,719,000 l/ha (611,399 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.8° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Songkhla, Thailand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Irece, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Kyoto, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Mandalgovi, Mongolia
Atchison, Ks vs Gaya
Saragt vs Pisa, Tuscany
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Maputo
Cooperstown, Ny vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam