Vs > Lozovaja
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lozovaja Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Petrolina, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Correntina, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Lozovaja vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Lozovaja vs Reboly, Russia
Lozovaja vs Dedza, Malawi
Lozovaja vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
Madrid vs Prescott, Ar
Ismailia vs Lyngvig Fyr
Fullertonese, Nd vs Ibiza
Wroclaw vs Pecora
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lozovaja, Ukraine is approximately 9,516 km or 5,913 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lozovaja bearing 306.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 216.2° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lozovaja has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lozovaja is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.9 °C (28.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 978 mm (38.5 in) more which is equivalent to 978 l/m² (24 US gal/ft²) or 9,780,000 l/ha (1,045,547 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lozovaja.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Lozovaja. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lozovaja vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mumbwa, Zambia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Grenoble, France
Lozovaja vs Takada, Japan
Lozovaja vs Moanda, Gabon
Lozovaja vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Lozovaja vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Calafat vs Ceres
Gore Bay, On vs Eskridge, Ks
Nikopol’ vs Tairua Forest
No. 6 vs Kirovograd
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lozovaja Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lozovaja