Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Highbank, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Salekhard, Russia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Timmins, On vs Massawa
Walhalla, Sc vs Tahrir
Atuona, Hiva Oa vs Ruakura
Taupo Nzed vs Cape Hooper, Nt
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,122 km or 8,154 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 77.9° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.4° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11 °C (19.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 193.3 mm (7.6 in) more which is equivalent to 193.3 l/m² (4.74 US gal/ft²) or 1,933,000 l/ha (206,651 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cape Mele, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kalispell, Montana, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Badin, Pakistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Meridian, Mississippi, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Santarem, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Ilheus vs Aberystwyth, Wales
Sittwe vs Oviedo
Rio Cuarto vs Souda/ Khania
Nagoya vs Mindat
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita