Vs > Lincoln
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lincoln Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Farah, Afghanistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs North Bay, On, Canada
Lincoln vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Lincoln vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Lincoln vs Krasnodar, Russia
Lincoln vs Merida, Venezuela
Valladolid vs Webbers Falls, Ok
Ruoqiang vs Bogdarin
Pine Bluff, Ar vs Kingston
Jerusalem vs Bandar Abbas
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lincoln, New Zealand is approximately 13,370 km or 8,308 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lincoln bearing 80.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lincoln has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lincoln is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.2 °C (22°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.2 °C (2.2°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 903.2 mm (35.6 in) more which is equivalent to 903.2 l/m² (22.17 US gal/ft²) or 9,032,000 l/ha (965,581 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.6° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lincoln.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Lincoln. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lincoln vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chiba, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Koszalin, Poland
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Lincoln vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Lincoln vs Abu Kamal, Syria
Lincoln vs Rize, Turkey
Lincoln vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Ituacu vs Sao Paulo
Guaymas vs Kowloon, Hong Kong
Timmins, On vs Bhubaneshwar
La Mesa vs Winnsboro, Sc
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lincoln Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lincoln