Vs > Levin Maf
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Levin Maf Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Oshima, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs David City, Ne, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Levin Maf vs Rockville, In, Usa
Levin Maf vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Levin Maf vs Hel, Poland
Levin Maf vs Randers, Denmark
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Doneck
Alice, Tx vs Low Head
Velikie Luki vs Colorado Springs, Co
Kristianstad vs San J. Matas
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Levin Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,079 km or 8,127 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Levin Maf bearing 77.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 56° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Levin Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Levin Maf is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.6 °C (19.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.6 °C (1.1°F) more in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 440.6 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 440.6 l/m² (10.81 US gal/ft²) or 4,406,000 l/ha (471,031 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.6° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Levin Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Levin Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Levin Maf vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cokurdah, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Drosh, Pakistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tarvisio, Italy
Levin Maf vs Zyryanka, Russia
Levin Maf vs La Victoria, Paraguay
Levin Maf vs Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil
Levin Maf vs Crateus, Brazil
Nikko vs Port Fitzroy
Aburatsu vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland
Los Angeles, Ca vs Adelaide, South Australia
Scott, Sk vs Vardo, Finnmark
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Levin Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Levin Maf