Vs > Lake Tekapo
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Munich, Germany
West Palm Beach, Fl vs La Paz, Bolivia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bratislava, Slovakia
Lake Tekapo vs Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Lake Tekapo vs Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
Lake Tekapo vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Bamiyan vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
Male vs Scott, Sk
Bhumibol Dam vs Palmerston N
Natitingou vs Tambov
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 13,535 km or 8,411 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 82.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 52.9° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.6 °C (26.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.8 °C (6.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 932.4 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 932.4 l/m² (22.88 US gal/ft²) or 9,324,000 l/ha (996,797 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Steffenville, Mo, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Methoni, Greece
Lake Tekapo vs Ternej, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Lake Tekapo vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Taumarunui vs Goa
Haboro vs Gothenburg, Ne
Makoua vs Remanso
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Panjgur
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE