Vs > Lake Hawea
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sulina, Romania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Lake Hawea vs Libreville, Gabon
Lake Hawea vs Canavieiras, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Pensacola, Fl vs Des Moines, Iowa
Ocotal vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Thumrait
Sikasso vs Kasprowy Wierch
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 13,639 km or 8,476 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 83.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 52.3° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3 °C (5.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 778.9 mm (30.7 in) more which is equivalent to 778.9 l/m² (19.12 US gal/ft²) or 7,789,000 l/ha (832,696 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.6° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pretoria, South Africa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Yazd, Iran
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pana, Il, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Lake Hawea vs Aden, Yemen
Lake Hawea vs Tucurui, Brazil
Lake Hawea vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Durham, Nh, Usa
Priest River, Id vs Roi Et
Mbabane vs Calgary, Alberta
Coimbra vs Bandar Anzali
Cabrera vs Minginui Forest
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea