Vs > Lake Coleridge
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Acajutla, El Salvador
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zambezi, Zambia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tabriz, Iran
Lake Coleridge vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Lake Coleridge vs NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Lake Coleridge vs Asmara, Eritrea
Lake Coleridge vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Vestervig vs Vilsandi
Taoyuan vs Troicko-Pecerskoe
Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais vs Vologda
Valladolid vs La Romana
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 13,441 km or 8,352 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 81.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53.5° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 718.6 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 718.6 l/m² (17.64 US gal/ft²) or 7,186,000 l/ha (768,231 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.3° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Barnaul, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Irece, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Midelt, Morocco
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Lake Coleridge vs Benin, Benin
Lake Coleridge vs Zielona Gora, Poland
Lake Coleridge vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
Lake Coleridge vs Matad, Mongolia
Port Sudan vs Uman’
Jokioinen vs Gazala Gawazat
Upper Sandusky, Oh vs Lawrence, Ks
Linz vs El Tor
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge