Vs > Kopua
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kopua Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Kopua vs Tela, Honduras
Kopua vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Kopua vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Kopua vs Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Swift Current (cda), Sk
Revelstoke, Bc vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador
Valdivia vs Santa Barbara, Ca
Owosso, Mi vs Taunggyi
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Kopua, New Zealand is approximately 12,983 km or 8,068 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Kopua bearing 76.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 56.4° or ENE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kopua has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kopua is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 472.8 mm (18.6 in) more which is equivalent to 472.8 l/m² (11.6 US gal/ft²) or 4,728,000 l/ha (505,455 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Kopua.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Kopua. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kopua vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -42 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kybartai, Lithuania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Kopua vs Grosseto, Italy
Kopua vs Pamban, India
Kopua vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Kopua vs Pskov, Russia
M. Calamita vs Gladman Point, Nt
Basel vs Kiev
Ertholmene, Christians° vs Rio Gallegos
Seoul vs Fort Smith, Nt
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kopua Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kopua