Vs > Habarovsk/ Novy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Habarovsk/ Novy Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tarialan, Mongolia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Recife, Brazil
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Tarko-Sale, Russia
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Mount Argentario, Italy
Kiev vs Milan, Mn
Basco vs Corum
Athens/ Hellenkion vs Banff, Ab
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Alpena, Michigan
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia is approximately 10,944 km or 6,801 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Habarovsk/ Novy bearing 31.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 157.2° or SSE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Habarovsk/ Novy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Habarovsk/ Novy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.9 °C (39.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.3 °C (58.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 832.4 mm (32.8 in) more which is equivalent to 832.4 l/m² (20.43 US gal/ft²) or 8,324,000 l/ha (889,891 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Habarovsk/ Novy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Habarovsk/ Novy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Habarovsk/ Novy vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Herson, Ukraine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Wellington, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Shahroud, Iran
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Kalamata, Greece
Sarajevo vs Kolda
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Revelstoke, Bc
Chittagong vs Kita
Zurich vs Bahawalnagar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Habarovsk/ Novy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Habarovsk/ Novy
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 583.4 kms (362.5 miles) E
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 589.4 kms (366.3 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 601.6 kms (373.9 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 690.5 kms (429.1 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 680.3 kms (422.8 miles) SE