Vs > Grassmere
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Grassmere Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Saratov, Russia
Grassmere vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Grassmere vs In Amenas, Algeria
Grassmere vs Munich, Germany
Grassmere vs Lencois, Brazil
Bordj Omar Driss vs Cokurdah
Lake Hawea vs Punta Arenas
Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak vs Chuuk/ Truk
Zamiin-Uud vs Sittwe
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Grassmere, New Zealand is approximately 13,196 km or 8,200 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Grassmere bearing 78.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Grassmere has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Grassmere is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 956.5 mm (37.7 in) more which is equivalent to 956.5 l/m² (23.47 US gal/ft²) or 9,565,000 l/ha (1,022,562 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.7° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Grassmere.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Grassmere. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Grassmere vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Haikou, China
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mashhad, Iran
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
Grassmere vs El Obeid, Sudan
Grassmere vs Levsi, Russia
Grassmere vs Oolitic, In, Usa
Grassmere vs V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Evansville, In vs Mpika
Deseret, Ut vs Lampang
Rio Gallegos vs Norwalk, Oh
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Hororata
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Grassmere Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Grassmere