Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tsuruga, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Dunedin (Aero) vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Dunedin (Aero) vs Belize City, Belize
Dunedin (Aero) vs Salta, Argentina
Kunming vs N’Guigmi
Casablanca vs Tomb
Aracaju vs Sendai
Shantou vs Wooster, Oh
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,582 km or 8,440 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 83.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 50.7° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.2 °C (0.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 881.9 mm (34.7 in) more which is equivalent to 881.9 l/m² (21.64 US gal/ft²) or 8,819,000 l/ha (942,810 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lusaka, Zambia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Scott City, Ks, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Pto.Carreno, Colombia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Lusaka Int., Zambia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Dale Enterprise, Va vs Zell Am See
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Tuapse
Bangui vs Ustica Island
Calgary, Alberta vs Dallas, Texas
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E