Vs > Dera Ismail Khan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dera Ismail Khan Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ivdel’, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bage, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tunis, Tunisia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Low Head, Australia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Dera Ismail Khan vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Guaymas vs Amritsar
Ekimcan vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Mombetsu vs Tacna
Esperance, Western Australia vs Lake Tekapo
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is approximately 12,821 km or 7,967 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Dera Ismail Khan bearing 331.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 207.1° or SSW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 0.5 °C (0.9°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.3 °C (22.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1274.2 mm (50.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1274.2 l/m² (31.27 US gal/ft²) or 12,742,000 l/ha (1,362,204 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.1° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Dera Ismail Khan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Dera Ismail Khan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dera Ismail Khan vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pontiac, Il, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Dera Ismail Khan vs Gualeguaychu, Argentina
Dera Ismail Khan vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Ras Elnakb vs Park Rapids, Mn
Glasgow, Mt vs Biarritz
Hawkinsville, Ga vs Mont Joli, Qc
Chillan vs Hassi Messaoud
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dera Ismail Khan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan