Vs > Darfield
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Darfield Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Tillabery, Niger
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Songea, Tanzania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Poprad, Slovakia
Darfield vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Darfield vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Darfield vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Darfield vs Oran, Argentina
Columbus, In vs Zaporizhia
Lappeenranta vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Gemert vs Miyakejima
Hao vs Iida
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Darfield, New Zealand is approximately 13,395 km or 8,324 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Darfield bearing 80.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53.3° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Darfield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Darfield is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 754.7 mm (29.7 in) more which is equivalent to 754.7 l/m² (18.52 US gal/ft²) or 7,547,000 l/ha (806,824 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.4° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Darfield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Darfield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Darfield vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Oymyakon, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Darfield vs Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
Darfield vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Darfield vs Surubim, Brazil
Darfield vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Sverdlovsk vs Trevico
Owensboro, Ky vs Block Island, Ri
Viterbo vs Blaine, Wa
Noumea vs Mount Isa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Darfield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Darfield