Vs > Chimbay
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chimbay Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Puerto Aysen, Chile
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sasebo, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Chimbay vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Chimbay vs Lom, Bulgaria
Chimbay vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Chimbay vs Floriano, Brazil
Moroni vs Afyon
Birzai vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Jonkoping A vs Ubatuba
Milos vs Hailar
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Chimbay, Uzbekistan is approximately 11,253 km or 6,993 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Chimbay bearing 324.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 208.7° or SSW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Chimbay has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chimbay is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.5 °C (24.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1454 mm (57.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1454 l/m² (35.68 US gal/ft²) or 14,540,000 l/ha (1,554,423 US gal/ac) more. About 17 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Chimbay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Chimbay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chimbay vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Skiros Island, Greece
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Calafat, Romania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Petawawa, On, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Chimbay vs Mount Isa, Australia
Chimbay vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Chimbay vs Seymour, In, Usa
Chimbay vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Wooster, Oh vs Palermo, Sicily
Tarapoto vs Golden, Bc
Cotui vs Muskogee, Ok
Qiqihar vs Daguaan City
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Chimbay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Chimbay