Vs > Blenheim
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Blenheim Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Curitiba, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Blenheim vs Khalkhgol, Mongolia
Blenheim vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Blenheim vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Blenheim vs Tartous, Syria
Grenoble vs Hanty-Mansijsk
Lake Placid, Ny vs Bayan-Ovoo
Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais vs Indian Lake, Ny
Barquisimeto vs Abu Hamed
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Blenheim, New Zealand is approximately 13,215 km or 8,212 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Blenheim bearing 78.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.2° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Blenheim has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Blenheim is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.1 °C (20°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.3 °C (2.3°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 818.7 mm (32.2 in) more which is equivalent to 818.7 l/m² (20.09 US gal/ft²) or 8,187,000 l/ha (875,245 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Blenheim.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Blenheim. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Blenheim vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zinder, Niger
Blenheim vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Blenheim vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Blenheim vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Blenheim vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Laredo, Texas vs Dzardzan
Jakutsk vs Leipzig
Bialystok vs Cozzo Spadaro
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Cape Carbonara
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Blenheim Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Blenheim