Vs > Birjand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Birjand Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs San Antonio, Argentina
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rovno, Ukraine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Muskegon, Mi, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Birjand vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Birjand vs Sadrinsk, Russia
Birjand vs Viterbo, Italy
Birjand vs Ust-Cilma, Russia
Jacksonville, Florida vs Stensele
Qiqihar vs Te Aroha
Chumphon vs Charlottetown, Pe
Jyvskyl vs Galuut
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Birjand, Iran is approximately 12,118 km or 7,530 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Birjand bearing 322° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 215.4° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Birjand has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Birjand is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.7 °C (12.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.1 °C (27.2°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1374.2 mm (54.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1374.2 l/m² (33.73 US gal/ft²) or 13,742,000 l/ha (1,469,111 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Birjand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Birjand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Birjand vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Maintirano, Madagascar
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Lawrence, Ks, Usa
Birjand vs Ekimcan, Russia
Birjand vs Corrientes, Argentina
Birjand vs Lubny, Ukraine
Birjand vs Georgetown, Guyana
Londrina vs Entebbe
Belterra vs Corumba
Teofilo Otoni vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Himeji vs Bhamaw
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Birjand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Birjand