Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dorohoi, Romania
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Afyon, Turkey
Balmaceda Puerto vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Hay River, Nt, Canada
Balmaceda Puerto vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Miles City, Montana vs Vassouras
Karachi (Airport) vs Longreach
Manitowoc, Wi vs Mackay Mo
Mackay Mo vs London, On
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 8,117 km or 5,044 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 352.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 353.9° or N .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 931.4 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 931.4 l/m² (22.86 US gal/ft²) or 9,314,000 l/ha (995,728 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Harnosand, Sweden
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Split, Croatia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Torres, Brazil
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lugano, Switzerland
Balmaceda Puerto vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Balmaceda Puerto vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Conakry vs Owosso, Mi
Grytviken vs Natitingou
Griggsville, Il vs Nzerekore
Sault Ste. Marie, Mi vs Wellsburg, Wv
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto