Vs > Anadyr
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Anadyr Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Llano, Tx, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ilirnej, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hakkari, Turkey
Anadyr vs Kayseri, Turkey
Anadyr vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Anadyr vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Anadyr vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Surubim vs Samaxi
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Aputiteq
Hillsboro, Il vs Balclutha, Finegand
Te Wera Forest vs Monywa
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Anadyr, Russia is approximately 7,899 km or 4,909 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Anadyr bearing 67.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 153.9° or SSE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Anadyr has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Anadyr is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 31.3 °C (56.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1199.4 mm (47.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1199.4 l/m² (29.44 US gal/ft²) or 11,994,000 l/ha (1,282,238 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Anadyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Anadyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Anadyr vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ostende, Belgium
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mombasa, Kenya
Anadyr vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Anadyr vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Anadyr vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Anadyr vs Chunggang, South Korea
Boston, Massachusetts vs Hatanga
Hassi Messaoud vs Udine
Wake Island vs Murcia/ San Javier
Arvaikheer vs Ostersund-Froson
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Anadyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE